Double Seasoned Cajun Hamburgers
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds 80% lean 20% fat ground beef or ground chuck
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 teaspoons Louisiana’s Cajun Land Brand Meat Seasoning, 7 oz.
- Louisiana’s Cajun Land Cajun Seasoning w/Green Onion 7 oz.
- 4 slices of sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 slices of Swiss cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- Optional: hamburger toppings – lettuce tomato, onion, pickles, ketchup, mustard, mayo, etc.
- Preheat the grill to 375 degrees F (medium-high)
- In a large bowl, add the beef. Add the Worcestershire sauce and the Cajun Land Meat Seasoning. Use your hands to thoroughly mix the ingredients until they are combined
- Divide the meat mixture into fourths. Take 1/4 of the meat mixture and use your hands to press it into the shape of a hamburger patty that is about 3/4 inch thick. Repeat with the remaining meat mixture, making 4 hamburgers
- Place the burgers on the grill. For medium well burgers, Cook 4-5 minutes on the first side. Flip the burgers over and cook an additional 4-5 minutes. (Cook less or more, depending on preference)
- Before taking the burgers off of the grill…
- Sprinkle Cajun Land Cajun Seasoning w/Green Onion on each side of patty (use more or less to suit your taste)
- Place 1 slice of cheddar cheese and 1 slice of Swiss cheese on each patty about 1 minute before taking the burgers off the grill, so the cheese has a chance to melt
- Serve the burgers on hamburger buns with optional hamburger toppings. ENJOY!